User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 03:08
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > xbox 360 - everything else > can't select 16:9 output! (original xbox)
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Can't select 16:9 output! (Original Xbox)
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Xhisor

2 product reviews
_
10. February 2014 @ 14:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello, I have a chipped original Xbox and I can't change the resolution on it. No mather if I use NTFS or PAL I am only able to use 4:3 as format (to change between PAL and NTSC I edit the EEPROM).

I remember having an app that could change the region and resolution, but I can't seem to find it. Do anyone here know what it's called?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I managed to install Enigmah on my Xbox, but the 4:3 stays the same...

Edit 2: I FIXED IT! I had to change the resolution in the default dashboard.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 10. February 2014 @ 16:05

ps355528
_
15. February 2014 @ 23:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
sorry.. only just managed to log in.. indeed.. you can directly edit the defaults for video settings in evox.ini if you are running a dash based on that.. but make sure you have it spot on otherwise.....................

ARR! Them pesky Navy! Get out of my sea!
irc://irc.villageirc.net/afterdawn http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/
_
20. May 2014 @ 11:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by DeanQQ:
Call xbox contact number edited by ddp to talk to the xbox customer service department regarding your inquiry. They will be understand your problems and provide the best possible results.
very bad advice once you contact xbox customer service department or anything even related to microsoft and xbox and mention a modchip they will give you a lecture on how modding is illegal (technically it isnt),then they might try and give you a lesson on morals about how ripping games to the hard drive or having the ability to play pirated game is bad and wrong and blah blah blah.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 20. May 2014 @ 16:24

Advertisement
_
__

_
ddp
_
20. May 2014 @ 16:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
spammer spammed
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > xbox 360 - everything else > can't select 16:9 output! (original xbox)

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork