User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 13:35
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > xbox 360 - everything else > can you download dlc before you buy the game
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Can you download dlc before you buy the game
  Jump to:

Posted Message
james31
_
7. April 2014 @ 06:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ok, so I am going to get Wwe 2k14 in a few months for my xbox 360 and I was wanting to ask if I download the season pass and undertaker and ultimate warrior charecters BEFORE I buy it will I be able to use it on the game when I get it OR do I need to wait until I get the game?
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
7. April 2014 @ 13:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You should be able to use it, but I'd wait, because by then there might be WWE 2k15 out already.

Xbox 360: Slim untouched with a faked 320 GB harddrive for XBL, phat with LT 3.0, played Halo early, so going on live would be an instand ban, also with a faked 320 GB harddrive
PS3: Untouched 160 GB Slim, 60 GB Fat with latest Rogero and 160 GB internal harddrive.
PSVita: hardly ever play it
GameCube: Black with a Viper chip installed. With gameboy player. Trying to get a Wavebird controller.
james31
_
7. April 2014 @ 13:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I heard you could get free dlc for it how can you get it
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
7. April 2014 @ 15:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
By downloading it thru live as if you didn't already know!,sounds to me what your after & would be required is an original jtag modified console or reset glitch hack mod chip,you WON'T be able to use dlc on your xbox unless it's a legit dlc from live,unless you have a mate that has dlc that's unlocked

james31
_
8. April 2014 @ 11:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I would like to ask something else . I have a Xbox 360 now and if something happens to it and I get another 360 is there way that I can get my stuff on it like, Dlc,my profile and everything I had on the other 360
AfterDawn Addict
_
8. April 2014 @ 12:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yes. Your profile is also stored on the XBL and your DLC can be redownloaded to another console with your profile.

Xbox 360: Slim untouched with a faked 320 GB harddrive for XBL, phat with LT 3.0, played Halo early, so going on live would be an instand ban, also with a faked 320 GB harddrive
PS3: Untouched 160 GB Slim, 60 GB Fat with latest Rogero and 160 GB internal harddrive.
GameCube: Black with a Viper chip installed. With gameboy player. Trying to get a Wavebird controller.
james31
_
10. April 2014 @ 13:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ok do I need to have a microsoft account to buy dlc or enter a promo code or is there another way to get it
richietea
_
12. April 2014 @ 03:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Why not just buy a one month gold live card,download your DLC.No auto renew.
Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict
_
13. April 2014 @ 10:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Or download with a free silver account. You have to be signed into Xbox Live networt to buy and download DLC, which means that you need an account.

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > xbox 360 - everything else > can you download dlc before you buy the game

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork