User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 10:27
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > xbox 360 - everything else > gta v burning help.
Show topics

Forums
Forums
gta v burning help.
  Jump to:

Posted Message
DjAmmar
_
24. September 2013 @ 05:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi guys, so i've been trying to burn this most anticipated game and have had no luck at all. I am not new to burning games and i've burned over a 100 games i'd say, but this one is very frustrating ,i have wasted 7 discs so far and no progress.

Burning Procedure i'm following:

Verbatim discs
imgburn 2.5.8
flashed ihas524b
tried opc on and off both

All the discs burn 100% and veriify fine, abgx is all green.

However when i put the disc in the console it's the same frustrating crap" unrecognized disk, clean with soft cloth or restart console "!

So, whoeveres had luck with burning gta 5 and playing it, kindly let me know what i am missing here or if theres some new trick to burn that i'm unaware of.

cheers*
Advertisement
_
__
xbox09
_
24. September 2013 @ 17:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
do you have both the install disc and the game disc burnt???
DjAmmar
_
24. September 2013 @ 17:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by xbox09:
do you have both the install disc and the game disc burnt???
install disc and game disc?

if you mean disc 1 and disc 2, then yes.
Kannz
_
24. September 2013 @ 17:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
which dashboard are you on?
Kannz
_
24. September 2013 @ 17:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
eh didnt mean to post twice :/

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 24. September 2013 @ 17:44

DjAmmar
_
24. September 2013 @ 17:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Kannz:
which dashboard are you on?
2.0.16537, guess that's not a problem ?
Kannz
_
25. September 2013 @ 01:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
nope gtav requires around 2.0.16203 so that isn't the problem. which version of dvd firmware are you using?
DjAmmar
_
25. September 2013 @ 01:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
nope gtav requires around 2.0.16203 so that isn't the problem. which version of dvd firmware are you using?
Ihas 524 b ; AL2A firmware
shugy
_
25. September 2013 @ 06:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by DjAmmar:
Hi guys, so i've been trying to burn this most anticipated game and have had no luck at all. I am not new to burning games and i've burned over a 100 games i'd say, but this one is very frustrating ,i have wasted 7 discs so far and no progress.

Verbatim discs
imgburn 2.5.8
flashed ihas524b

However when i put the disc in the console it's the same frustrating crap" unrecognized disk, clean with soft cloth or restart console "!

So, whoeveres had luck with burning gta 5 and playing it, kindly let me know what i am missing here or if theres some new trick to burn that i'm unaware of.

cheers*
i had problems burning this game wasted 9 discs then i used cloncd that solved my burning problem

Verbatim discs
imgburn 2.5.8
flashed ihas524b

cheers*
i had problems burning this game wasted 9 discs then i used cloncd that solved my burning problem
Advertisement
_
__

_
Kannz
_
25. September 2013 @ 20:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ihas 524 b ; AL2A firmware
sorry I mean the x360's dvd firmware version. also maybe you should listen to shugy and try out clonecd.
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > xbox 360 - everything else > gta v burning help.

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork