User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 02:38
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > xbox 360 - everything else > help naming a game!!!!!
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Help naming a game!!!!!
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Lanzbuh
_
18. January 2014 @ 01:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey guys, im trying to recall the name of a game i once saw a WHILE back on g4, like years and years ago for the original Xbox. I never had one at the time, now that i own one, and the emulator, im trying to hunt this game down.
What i remember -

3rd person game
The character you play as has really long hair in like a ponytail if i can recall, which moved very swiftly.
He wielded a pretty big double sided sword similar to this -

From what i can recall, the envirntment of the game was a lush forrest.
Also i think the character was shirtless, but he didnt have human color'd skin.

All of that info i gave however, may be wrong, if any of that rings a bell, please dont let something else i said contradict it. I know for a FACT his wepoand was similar to the pic, but i think it was pretty massive.

Thanks so much, its been bugging me for a while : /

Nothing is more constant then change.
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
18. January 2014 @ 02:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
pretty sure wiki has a list of all games for the original xbox if it was also a ps2 release pay to look at that one too

try posting here too
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/...ame-of?page=339

xbox09
_
18. January 2014 @ 12:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Lanzbuh:
Hey guys, im trying to recall the name of a game i once saw a WHILE back on g4, like years and years ago for the original Xbox. I never had one at the time, now that i own one, and the emulator, im trying to hunt this game down.
What i remember -

3rd person game
The character you play as has really long hair in like a ponytail if i can recall, which moved very swiftly.

All of that info i gave however, may be wrong, if any of that rings a bell, please dont let something else i said contradict it. I know for a FACT his wepoand was similar to the pic, but i think it was pretty massive.

azurik - rise of perthia - http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox/472133-azurik-rise-of-perathia
Advertisement
_
__

_
Lanzbuh
_
22. January 2014 @ 05:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by xbox09:
Originally posted by Lanzbuh:
What i remember -

3rd person game

azurik - rise of perthia - http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox/472133-azurik-rise-of-perathia
Thanks, but i found it, was actually this game https://www.google.com/search?q=otogi+x...box%3B720%3B480

I was actually wrong about the weapon, his katana is just really big lol. for reference i saw this on G4 when i was about 15 or 16, im 22 now lol. Thank you though, much appreciated.
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > xbox 360 - everything else > help naming a game!!!!!

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork