User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 17:20
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > xbox 360 - everything else > help with playing downloaded game on xbox
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Help with playing downloaded game on xbox
  Jump to:

Posted Message
CitizenSmith
_
30. September 2013 @ 13:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi Could any please help me here.

Iam new to console gaming so have no clue what so ever on how the system works.
Althougth I am a PC gamer and know plenty concerning that.
I have just purchased xBox 360S I want to download a game and need to know the following.

1. I have read that after downloading game in ISO format you then need to run the iso through abgx360 to check validity then you burn it to disc on DVD+R DL at 4 time speed,
what i was wondering does the xbox need to be modded in any way to do the above.

2. can the downloaded game if not in iso format just folders like "BLES00680" be transfered via usb to the xbox hd with out burning to disc, again does the xbox need modding to do this.

I would like to keep the new xbox unmodded if possible as I dont want it banned and I am not after playing on line with it if that makes a differance.
just interested in playing red dead redemption and gta5.

Any help here would be greatfully appreciated.

Thanks

regards

Daz
ddp
_
30. September 2013 @ 20:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
closed due to possible piracy issues.
This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > xbox 360 - everything else > help with playing downloaded game on xbox

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork