User User name Password  

Sunday 9.6.2024 / 03:17
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > xbox 360 - everything else > lost xbox profile
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Lost Xbox Profile
  Jump to:

Posted Message
LogOnAFrog
_
18. December 2012 @ 19:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi, I started using my flash drive to store my xbox profile, but yesterday I took it out to use my profile somewhere else. I ended up not using at all that night, and this morning when I plugged it back into my xbox, I found that I had to reconfigure the flash drive for my xbox. After that, it said nothing was left and now I can't sign into my profile. I plugged it into my laptop, and it says that there is only 2MB available. When I plug it into my xbox, it says it has 7 Gigs available. I need help knowing if it is possible to get my profile back because I really do not want to lose all my progress and gamerscore. Also I can not recover it from Xbox Live because I haven't signed online in such a long time and my gamerscore is way lower online. Please help!
HomerV
_
19. December 2012 @ 19:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
First thing is "Do not panic"!

Just messing with you. Anyway, you should be able to get all your stuff back. This happened to me once. When you hook up your drive to your PC and look in file explorer you should be able to see a folder labeled xbox (or something along that line) and if you do not, change your settings so that you can see hidden files and folders.

Afterwards, copy that entire folder to your PC (this part is important). After you've done that, it's time to put your USB drive back into your xbox and reformat it again. It's scary I know but as long as you backed it up to your PC you'll be fine.

Afterwards, go back to your PC and open your xbox folder and you'll see a group of files. Take those files and replace the ones that are now on your USB drive and when you connect back to the xbox, your profile should be there. If not, then I'm sorry to say that it is gone.

You may panic now.
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > xbox 360 - everything else > lost xbox profile

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork