User User name Password  

Tuesday 28.5.2024 / 21:27
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > xbox 360 - everything else > metro 2 last light unreadable disk error
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Metro 2 Last Light Unreadable disk error
  Jump to:

Posted Message
stealthbrothers
_
15. May 2013 @ 09:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Burn
Metro 2 Last Light iso file using imgburn Calculate optimal

Drive
iHAS324i with iXtreme Burner Max flashed

Using
Verbatim media
MKM-003-00 discs

Burning at
2.4X

I've burnt 3 disks now and each time Unreadable disk error

Xbox 360 on LT3.0

Not had any problems with any other games

Any help would been appreciated
Advertisement
_
__
richietea
_
18. May 2013 @ 05:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
try burning at 4x with 003's thats what i do with a 124 ihas and dont have any burn probs

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 18. May 2013 @ 05:56

stainbug
_
20. May 2013 @ 01:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i havw same problem with stealth brothers i have burn 2 verbatim disc mkm 003 for metro last still unreadeble disc i have lt 3.0 and can play crysis 3 and other xgd3 games only metro last light problem pleassee help.....thank you i burn both 2.4x and 4x all succesful burn but unreadable on xbox
AfterDawn Addict
_
20. May 2013 @ 14:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I can report the same problem, ABGX verified, topology data there, and the funny thing is: I can even update my Xbox 360 with this copy. But it doesn't even recognize the game as a game.

Xbox 360: Slim untouched with a faked 320 GB harddrive for XBL, phat with LT 3.0, played Halo early, so going on live would be an instand ban, also with a faked 320 GB harddrive
PS3: Untouched 160 GB Slim, 60 GB Fat with latest Rogero and 160 GB internal harddrive.
PSVita: hardly ever play it
GameCube: Black with a Viper chip installed. With gameboy player. Trying to get a Wavebird controller.
stealthbrothers
_
24. May 2013 @ 03:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Still having problems with metro 2

5 coasters now...!!!

Grabbed crysis 3 burnt it the same way as i did for metro 2 and it plays
didn't change anything in imgburn

Maybe its the files Metro.Last.Light.XBOX360-iMARS

I grabbed 3 all from different sources still no joy

Burnt at at x4 and x2.4

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp....!!!!

stealthbrothers
AfterDawn Addict
_
24. May 2013 @ 05:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I am pretty sure it's the file that's f***ed up. If it's always the iMARS rip it doesn't really matter where you grab it from.

Xbox 360: Slim untouched with a faked 320 GB harddrive for XBL, phat with LT 3.0, played Halo early, so going on live would be an instand ban, also with a faked 320 GB harddrive
PS3: Untouched 160 GB Slim, 60 GB Fat with latest Rogero and 160 GB internal harddrive.
GameCube: Black with a Viper chip installed. With gameboy player. Trying to get a Wavebird controller.
stealthbrothers
_
24. May 2013 @ 05:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by richietea:
try burning at 4x with 003's thats what i do with a 124 ihas and dont have any burn probs
Burnt at 4 and 2.4 no joy

Using 003s

Grabbed 3 files of this game from different sources no joy

Burnt Crysis 3 the same way works fine

I've been burning Xbox and Xbox 360 Games before the beginning of time
i can safely say im not a novice at this and have never ever had a problem like this

Im lost..!!!!!

stealthbrothers
stealthbrothers
_
24. May 2013 @ 06:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Eisherz:
I am pretty sure its the file thats f***ed up. If its always the iMARS rip it doesnt really matter where you grab it from.
cant find any other than imars rips
have you
Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict
_
24. May 2013 @ 11:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by stealthbrothers:
Originally posted by Eisherz:
I am pretty sure its the file thats f***ed up. If its always the iMARS rip it doesnt really matter where you grab it from.
cant find any other than imars rips
have you
Nope, I'm getting it from a rental in the near future and rip it myself.

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > xbox 360 - everything else > metro 2 last light unreadable disk error

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork