User User name Password  

Monday 13.5.2024 / 20:29
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > xbox 360 - everything else > my laser died i have phillips lite on
Show topics

Forums
Forums
my laser died i have phillips lite on
  Jump to:

Posted Message
dtgodmage
_
13. November 2013 @ 23:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
if i were to replace the dvd drive as a whole how do i determin if i have the dg162 or the vadbae or what ever there called? and if i got the correct drive and got the chip thats at the bottom of the drive from the old into the new would i need to flash the drive or? i'm so confused i been reading fo ra few hours and im beyond lost with this anti static sodder or what ever.

can someone help me?
AfterDawn Addict
_
15. November 2013 @ 03:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Anti-static solder does not apply for you, if you want to change the whole drive. If you exchange the drive board (the chipset) from the old drive to the new one you don't have to flash it, but with a lite-on flashing is actually the easier part, the wires are soldered. The easiest part would be to get a RROD box with a working drive, either BenQ or LiteOn and just exchange the laser from your working box with the laser from the RROD box.

Xbox 360: Slim untouched with a faked 320 GB harddrive for XBL, phat with LT 3.0, played Halo early, so going on live would be an instand ban, also with a faked 320 GB harddrive
PS3: Untouched 160 GB Slim, 60 GB Fat with latest Rogero and 160 GB internal harddrive.
PSVita: hardly ever play it
GameCube: Black with a Viper chip installed. With gameboy player. Trying to get a Wavebird controller.
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > xbox 360 - everything else > my laser died i have phillips lite on

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork