User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 05:12
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > xbox 360 - everything else > play original games on a modified xbox.
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Play original games on a modified Xbox.
  Jump to:

Posted Message
blackstorm1
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
20. August 2013 @ 17:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello, I have an Xbox 360 with modification LT 3.0, and I want to buy GTA V original. If I play GTA V (original) on a modified Xbox 360 (LT 3.0), there will be problems? Or I can play normally without any problems?
Please answer as soon as possible.
Thanks
Advertisement
_
__
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
20. August 2013 @ 19:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
web search for the 360 compatability list or some such wording or search forum i ain't spoon feeding you

unsubscribed
AfterDawn Addict
_
21. August 2013 @ 02:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by scorpNZ:
web search for the 360 compatability list or some such wording or search forum i ain't spoon feeding you

unsubscribed
GTA 5 is an Xbox 360 game, not an old original Xbox game.
And yes, of course you can always play original games on your modded Xbox 360.

Xbox 360: Slim untouched with a faked 320 GB harddrive for XBL, phat with LT 3.0, played Halo early, so going on live would be an instand ban, also with a faked 320 GB harddrive
PS3: Untouched 160 GB Slim, 60 GB Fat with latest Rogero and 160 GB internal harddrive.
PSVita: hardly ever play it
GameCube: Black with a Viper chip installed. With gameboy player. Trying to get a Wavebird controller.
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
21. August 2013 @ 04:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ask a stupid question & i'll match or better it with an even more stupid answer..lol

ddp
_
29. August 2013 @ 15:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
fight children, i like a good rumble.
Bazzini1
_
16. September 2013 @ 20:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey some people are just confused.....I guess.

"The closer you get to the light... the greater your shadow becomes"

walker400
_
22. September 2013 @ 09:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Really...... Is this a real question lol
ddp
_
22. September 2013 @ 12:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
walker400, is your post a real question as dosen't read as 1?
aharvey80
_
22. September 2013 @ 13:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ddp:
walker400, is your post a real question as dosen't read as 1?
Now, now Mr Moderator. You should be setting the example and not fuelling the fire. Can't you just tell me off instead, maybe warn me about some ethical rule with reprisals. Also, is you're post a question as it reads like mine did?

I'm so confused now lol

PS I used a question mark that time. And I'm only joking by the way.
ddp
_
22. September 2013 @ 13:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i thought you were always confused?
aharvey80
_
22. September 2013 @ 13:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ddp:
i thought you were always confused?
lol, now that's a good answer but don't be a homaphobe, it's against the rules.

BTW I have a wife, maybe I'm living a lie.
Advertisement
_
__

_
ddp
_
22. September 2013 @ 13:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
get rid of that link in your sig as per forum rules.
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > xbox 360 - everything else > play original games on a modified xbox.

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork