User User name Password  

Monday 13.5.2024 / 16:32
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > xbox 360 - everything else > rrod 0001 error
Show topics

Forums
Forums
RRoD 0001 error
  Jump to:

Posted Message
xboxfordumies
_
14. August 2013 @ 16:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i have the 0001 error code but im not exactly professor on xbox... if theres anyway to "show" me how to and what to look at on the xbox that would be great.
richietea
_
20. August 2013 @ 04:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
This could well be a short on your motherboard.Look for anything that's shorting out the board.Most people usually refer to this error code 0001 as a blown MOSFET.These can be replaced if you know how to use a multimeter to diagnose and desolder/solder the blown component.Try this link for further info on how to troubleshoot and repair.Good luck.

http://forums.xbox-experts.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=538

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 20. August 2013 @ 04:31

peluynati
_
18. September 2013 @ 07:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
if someone has attempted a reflow and did not have the board level, then i say your problem is caused by a bridged solder joint under the gpu, and unless you are able to remove it and reball it, then your xbox is a paper weight!
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > xbox 360 - everything else > rrod 0001 error

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork