User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 05:07
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > xbox 360 - everything else > system update stopped status code 3151 3f4a b800 0f00 c000 d059
Show topics

Forums
Forums
System update Stopped Status Code 3151 3F4A B800 0F00 C000 D059
  Jump to:

Posted Message
lxandrgr8
_
30. November 2013 @ 17:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have a 360 modded Phat with Philips-LiteOn DG-16D2S, I am able to play most of the games
once the activation disk is inserted first. I am not sure of the firmware as my son handled most of that. He is not here and he cannot remember either. I believe it was updated using a DVD system update 8955 in the fall of 09. Maybe one more time after that but I am not sure of the FW version. As I said I can play 2012 games using abg 360 and an activation disk. However upon I inserted the Fast and Furious Showdown and upon starting up it required a system update. I started the system update and it stopped partway through with the error status code 3151 3F4A B800 0F00 C000 D059. Now I have spent 2 days researching the problem so that I would not be posting something stupid, as I am definitely a noob. Since we do not have the original disk which is being requested (my son has it 4 hours away), can I go and rent an original version to complete the update, or do I have to reflash the DVD drive. Is there an easier way?
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
30. November 2013 @ 18:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Rent the original version and complete the update. And then you have to reflash the drive. The activation disc is extremely outdated, I would guess you are on iXtreme 1.3 or so.

Xbox 360: Slim untouched with a faked 320 GB harddrive for XBL, phat with LT 3.0, played Halo early, so going on live would be an instand ban, also with a faked 320 GB harddrive
PS3: Untouched 160 GB Slim, 60 GB Fat with latest Rogero and 160 GB internal harddrive.
PSVita: hardly ever play it
GameCube: Black with a Viper chip installed. With gameboy player. Trying to get a Wavebird controller.
lxandrgr8
_
30. November 2013 @ 20:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thank you very much, I will give it a try tomorrow and let you know How I made out.
Thanks for the prompt reply.
richietea
_
1. December 2013 @ 02:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
If you cannot find the rented game where you tried to update use this link below.It will enable you to download the update needed,in your case dashboard version 16202.It will give you instructions on how to update via a usb stick.Then as Eisherz said you will need to update the firmware on the drive to play the latest backups.

http://digiex.net/downloads/download-ce...ad-avatars.html
lxandrgr8
_
1. December 2013 @ 12:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thank you very much richietea, this update worked while the one from the MS site did not.
However now I can no longer play my backups. Is there a simpler flash via USB available or do I have to use the Jungle flasher and invest in all of the required gizmos? I am not interested on going on-line, I just want to play some of the games with my grand children.
Thanks again for everyones help.
richietea
_
2. December 2013 @ 06:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You would have to go through jungleflasher.I believe you said your son flashed it before.If this is correct chances are he still has the functionality to update to the latest firmware again.There are services which will do this for you just by sending them the dvd drive.It would save you money if you had to acquire a x360 usb/ck3i and probe just to flash one particular console.Flashing the dvd drive you will be able to go onto xbox live..(i know you said you didn't need it) but there has been no indications that Microsoft will even bother with a ban wave on a 9 year old console.Also bear in mind any backups you used previously will need to recreate the image,re-patch with abgx360 and reburnt with imgburn with either a burner max enabled DL burner or IHAS compatible drive.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 2. December 2013 @ 06:58

AfterDawn Addict
_
2. December 2013 @ 14:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You can make your own probe, all you need is a sewing needle, here's a good video on how to get the key (I would really recommend dumping the key again instead of using the dumped key from before):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-3Zwirxg2c

Xbox 360: Slim untouched with a faked 320 GB harddrive for XBL, phat with LT 3.0, played Halo early, so going on live would be an instand ban, also with a faked 320 GB harddrive
PS3: Untouched 160 GB Slim, 60 GB Fat with latest Rogero and 160 GB internal harddrive.
GameCube: Black with a Viper chip installed. With gameboy player. Trying to get a Wavebird controller.
lxandrgr8
_
2. December 2013 @ 16:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Eisherz: Thank you very much for the you tube link, I think I could do that. But will I be able to play the original games which were created using ABG and Imageburn, or would I have to reburn them again? If so why would I have to burn them again? How would the Abg data be any different? Just because i reflashed the DVD drive again?
Thanks to the both of you for your responses I do very much appreciate it.
AfterDawn Addict
_
3. December 2013 @ 03:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Newer games from the last quarter of 2011 and up have something called topology data, if you have games from that time range they won't work after reflashing, you have to patch them with the topology data using abgx. Also those games are bigger than a standard DVD DL, which means that with an incompatible burner you have to truncate those games, which works on some, but not on all. Google for payload tool for a list of compatible drives and a howto.

Advertisement
_
__

_
lxandrgr8
_
4. December 2013 @ 21:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thank you very much gentlemen you were truly enlightening.
I appreciate all of your understanding and help. I hope if I ever need help again I will get gentlemen as down to earth and explanative as you have been.
Thanks
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > xbox 360 - everything else > system update stopped status code 3151 3f4a b800 0f00 c000 d059

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork