User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 13:10
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps3 - everything else > tried searching to no avail......
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Tried searching to no avail......
  Jump to:

Posted Message
ozzieb69
_
15. January 2014 @ 20:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Didn't know anywhere else to post this so here goes. For Christmas, we got my son a HD PVR 2 gaming eddition. Thing came with no instruction, disc or nothing. Didn't realize this until he demolished the box and could not take it back. Anywho, on to my problem. We have it connected to both out PS3 and Xbox 360. It will capture and upload fine through the 360 but will not pick up the Ps 3. Any Ideas? we have disconnected the 360 and just hooked up the ps and still nothing. Is it a problem with the component cables? PS 3 was the newer one that came with the Last of Us gaming Bundle- 250 gig system.

Thanks,
Nate
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
16. January 2014 @ 12:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
So what if the packaging is destroyed it's still under warranty

web search brought up this any instructions or drivers then hauppauge website will have them

https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=HD+PV...MBcGQlQXPiYHIAQ

_
16. January 2014 @ 19:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
HDCP might be the issue.

plenty of youtube guides. heres a link for you link

edit: i tried something called snagit version 10 that i downloaded and it put a program on my pc called torntv which i had to unplug the router to stop it then restart to uninstall it,also tryed to add a plug in called secret sauce which i removed.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 16. January 2014 @ 21:00

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps3 - everything else > tried searching to no avail......

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork