User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 12:48
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows 8 discussion > firefox
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Firefox
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
22. February 2013 @ 15:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Just bought a new laptop with Windows 8 on it and started using Firefox as a web browser again. Seems to crash a lot and wondered if anyone else had this problem. Any help would be appreciated
Advertisement
_
__
_
22. February 2013 @ 20:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i used ff since version 3 but switched to chrome for just these reasons.hate to say it but it looks like firefox is slipping a bit.
_
22. February 2013 @ 21:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by aldan:
i used ff since version 3 but switched to chrome for just these reasons.hate to say it but it looks like firefox is slipping a bit.
Ok thanks will give that a try and agree with you on ff
ddp
_
22. February 2013 @ 22:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
what version of firefox are you using on win8?
_
22. February 2013 @ 23:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
version 19.....but did download chrome and no problems so far
printersss
_
25. February 2013 @ 01:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
What version of firefoxe are you downloaded on windows 8
_
25. February 2013 @ 04:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by printersss:
What version of firefoxe are you downloaded on windows 8
look at the post above you.
Advertisement
_
__

_
Jeffrey_P
_
25. February 2013 @ 05:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Why people would want to use Google anything is beyond me. Facebook and Google are the biggest offenders of using personal information for profit.

I have a Gogglemail account which makes a perfect Spam/basic BS account. I don't directly logon to the Goggle's website, my email client does. It also filters most of the spam and BS.

The most private search engine: https://www.ixquick.com/
Jeff

Cars, Guitars & Radiation.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 25. February 2013 @ 05:46

afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows 8 discussion > firefox

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork