User User name Password  

Monday 13.5.2024 / 17:37
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows 8 discussion > how to install two os in a pc
Show topics

Forums
Forums
How to install two OS in a PC
  Jump to:

Posted Message
printersss
_
25. February 2013 @ 01:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
HI dear, Please tell the step by step tips to install two Operating system Windows XP and windows 8 in a PC. My pc configuration is RAM 2 GB, Hard Disk 500 GB, Processor 2.8 GHz, System Type 32 bit.
JST1946
_
25. February 2013 @ 01:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I doubt if you can do it unless the have a version of Windows 8 that will work on a 32 bit system.You don't have a whole lot of ram to work with either.Even if you could run both OS on your PC it would more than likely be slow with only 2 GB's of RAM.

20 Year U.S.Army Veteran.Vietnam 1969-1972 101st Abn.Div.
_
25. February 2013 @ 04:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i agree.a system like that would be better served by windows 7.you can lose xp entirely.
Advertisement
_
__

_
ddp
_
25. February 2013 @ 12:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
printersss, are you a female as only females would say dear to guys or you are a spammer as seen them do that too?
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows 8 discussion > how to install two os in a pc

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork