User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 00:53
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows 8 discussion > windows 8 and incredimail 2.5
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Windows 8 and Incredimail 2.5
  Jump to:

Posted Message
nscowboy
Inactive
_
1. January 2014 @ 17:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I got a new computer HP touch screen Pavillion 23 and it has Win 8 installed, well I've been on xp since 98 went totally out which was a long time. Needless to say I'm in left field with this OS but I've been using Incredimail forever, when I tried to install incredimail it installed no problem, but will not get my mail, it shows operation incomplete. I've checked and checked everything to a T and even reinstalled it but to no avail. Is there anybody out there that will help this 79 yo displaced Cowboy to get his incredimail back and working.
Thank You

Bill
AfterDawn Addict
_
1. January 2014 @ 23:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I am a young cowboy (71) and have also used IM since before dirt. lol

Have you tried Incredimail Help Center or their Forum?

There are three kinds of men: The ones that learn by reading; The few who learn by observation;
The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves...
nscowboy
Inactive
_
1. January 2014 @ 23:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by 2oldGeek:
I am a young cowboy (71) and have also used IM since before dirt. lol

Have you tried Incredimail Help Center or their Forum?
ya sorry I bothered everyone forget it.
Thanks
Bill
Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict
_
1. January 2014 @ 23:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
No bother, but probably would get better answers there. As far as I can remember I've never had any problems with it.

Happy New Year!

2oG
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows 8 discussion > windows 8 and incredimail 2.5

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork