User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 19:01
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   Pĺ svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r for advanced users > dvd burning error
Show topics

Forums
Forums
DVD Burning error
  Jump to:

Posted Message
vkk1
_
26. May 2013 @ 07:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi all,
I have a video file mpg which i need to make 40 copies(no copy protected).I have the video in 11000 bitrate. I used nero and tried making a data dvd. The issue is that, it makes successful writing on dvd, but when i put it back in drive i find dvd as blank..and no video file is in it.I check it on disk and it has the dvd written markings..!!
I tried converting it to dvd format and also to mp4 & burn.but still i face same issue.i used avs creator and tried one or two copies goes well..and from 3rd copy i face it again. I wasted nearly 15 dvd's in this. Can some one please help me out.
i have Dell XPS 6gb ram i5 processor. thank you.
vkk
AfterDawn Addict
_
26. May 2013 @ 08:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Does Nero save the output files to a folder (VIDEO_TS) on your hard drive.
Do those files playback ok on the PC using your media player.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 26. May 2013 @ 08:57

vkk1
_
27. May 2013 @ 04:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by attar:
Does Nero save the output files to a folder (VIDEO_TS) on your hard drive.
Do those files playback ok on the PC using your media player.
Hard Drive Im not sure...about how to check out.I dont find and video_ts on dvd burned.
But the issue is that im not able to view any file on DVD which i burned successfully. though i get burning process success on end.

I tried AVS creator. Here at the end of burning,the software freezes and hangs. and i will not get burn success message for longer gap. and if i get it at the end, the dvd when i checkout back, wil have no file in it..though physically when i check,it has markings.
Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict
_
27. May 2013 @ 06:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Suggest you download and run DVD Flick.
Load or drag the source video you want to convert into the window.
Run through the guide for basic settings (NTSC for North America or PAL for the rest of the world).
'Create DVD' to save the output to a folder - don't elect to burn the disk.
Play back the content of the folder using your PC's media player.
Post back for the next step (the burning).

Note that for burning movie DVD's you should only use media that is consistently reliable.
The only disks that are consistent are Verbatim brand disks that have the 'AZO' logo on the package - do not buy their 'Life Series' economy packs.

afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r for advanced users > dvd burning error

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork