User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 18:58
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   Pĺ svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r for advanced users > imgburn and dvdfab creating data isos instead of iso images of dvds
Show topics

Forums
Forums
imgburn and dvdfab creating data isos instead of ISO images of dvds
  Jump to:

Posted Message
kroqjroq
_
17. May 2012 @ 04:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I am having quite a weird problem that I never had before. Ever since I upgraded to this new computer with Windows 7 on it, I havent been able to create ISO images anymore. I am using anydvd with imgburn and I also use dvdfab decrypter. After it creates the image file and I mount it with Virtural Clonedrive, it doesnt play it as a dvd but instead appears to be a data type disc. If i burn it to dvd and try to play on my ps3 it comes up as a data disc. Also when I attempt to open the iso back up on DVDfab, it says unable to open iso, please check to see if it is playable. How do i fix this?

Gateway T-6836 running Windows Vista 64-bit
Optiarc DVD RW AD-7563A
Verbatim DVD+R DL 2.4x
latest Imgburn version, AnyDVD 6.5.1.1

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 17. May 2012 @ 04:54

AfterDawn Addict
_
22. May 2012 @ 15:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
If you use unzip the .iso file, does it not resolve to AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS folders?

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 22. May 2012 @ 15:41

afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r for advanced users > imgburn and dvdfab creating data isos instead of iso images of dvds

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork