User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 01:54
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   Pĺ svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r for advanced users > magnavox zc320mw8b dvd recorder
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Magnavox ZC320MW8B DVD recorder
  Jump to:

Posted Message
edmoderiii
_
28. July 2012 @ 19:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
When I record a TV program onto a disk using the Magnavox ZC320MW8B I then have 2 choices. Either I can change the name from garbage to the name of the movie, or I can finalize the disc. Of course without finalizing the disc will not play on other DVDs.
When I change the name, the ?menu? button becomes inactive so I can?t get to the menu where finalize can be done.
I am now trying 2 things. First, I have it set to finalize when the disc is full (most of the time). This leaves a disc with no name. My second option is to stop the disc when the movie finishes and before the disc is full. This is not easy because it requires using timers to tell me when to go and stop the disc. Then I edit the title on the first movie. Next I go into the second title and press ?edit? which lets me overwrite the disk. I let it record for a few seconds and then stop it. For some reason this then lets me do the finalize. Go figure!
Does anyone have an idea about how to make this simpler?
afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r for advanced users > magnavox zc320mw8b dvd recorder

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork