User User name Password  

Tuesday 28.5.2024 / 15:55
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   Pĺ svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r for advanced users > will not finalize
Show topics

Forums
Forums
will not finalize
  Jump to:

Posted Message
marcasp
Inactive
_
20. September 2010 @ 20:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi all I have been having trouble burning dvds I have tried 2 progs dvdvsanta and clone2 and have tried 4 burners.
2 computers and nothing will finalize tried 2 players that both run other disks that I have made in the past.
using xp pro and verbatium disks but I have just bought
a stack of new disks.
I have been using both of these programs same drives and same disks for 2 years all worked good.
they play good on the computer but the tv players say to finalize the disks in the same machine they were burned with .
I have tried all kind of programs and find no way to finalize a disk is there any program that will?

thank you
Bob C
_
21. September 2010 @ 12:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Burn With Imgburn.
marcasp
Inactive
_
21. September 2010 @ 19:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I got it fixed 2 bad drives and 1 bad cbl.
go figger
Bob C
afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r for advanced users > will not finalize

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork