User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 08:52
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital audio > audio > can anyone recommend software to convert flac to mp3 ?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Can anyone recommend software to convert FLAC to mp3 ?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Badgeman
_
14. December 2013 @ 07:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Can anyone recommend software to convert FLAC to mp3 ?

thanks
AfterDawn Addict
_
14. December 2013 @ 15:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I don't use flac, but I've used Pazera to convert audio - it accepts flac as input.

http://www.videohelp.com/tools/Pazera-Free-Audio-Extractor
Mez
AfterDawn Addict
_
16. December 2013 @ 00:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
dbPowerAmp or Foobar.

If you use dbpoweramp I would use Helix (Guess) codex because it is very fast as well as very clean. I would suggest using the VBR (Variable Bit Rate). VBR mp3s have the highest fidelity of the mp3s (most recordings will not lose any fidelity) and are quite compact (usually about 200 BR which has more fidelity than 320 constant bit rate).
Advertisement
_
__

_
thebox
_
16. December 2013 @ 08:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Another good program, which is free is Media Human Audio Converter. I use it all the time and it's fast and reliable.
It can also let you drag and drop a video and convert it to whatever audio format you wish.

ahhhhh!!! cobras
afterdawn.com > forums > digital audio > audio > can anyone recommend software to convert flac to mp3 ?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork