User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 10:52
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital audio > audio > dragging/shaky sounding audio on video capture
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Dragging/shaky sounding audio on video capture
  Jump to:

Posted Message
exciter72
_
28. July 2013 @ 13:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I've been trying to put some of my really old video on pc from capture card, but my audio seems to be dragging or shaky kinda hard to explain. i've tried rewinding my tapes a few times to try and tighten the tape up but still does not work. Is there any audio software that might can correct this. I've tried audacity, but there doesnt seem to be away, but then again im kinda new to this audio stuff.

Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated
AfterDawn Addict
_
28. July 2013 @ 18:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
It's all the tapes?
I assume that they're good on the vcr?
Just to verify that it's the capture software that's causing the problem, you can feed the audio into Audacity (you should be able to hear it ok) then record and save a section.
The audio goes into the sound card 'line in' or 'mic', then the input device set in Audacity to match.
The round red button starts the recording;the square one stops it.

afterdawn.com > forums > digital audio > audio > dragging/shaky sounding audio on video capture

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork