User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 11:58
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital audio > audio > how to remove background music?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
how to remove background music?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
xcmbm
_
20. June 2013 @ 01:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have some audiobook files with very annoying music on the background. is there any way to get rid of the music?
AfterDawn Addict
_
20. June 2013 @ 05:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Only if the music was on a separate channel from the voice.
You have to open the audio file in the likes of Audacity and examine it.

http://www.videohelp.com/tools/Audacity

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 20. June 2013 @ 05:42

bigben1
_
3. September 2013 @ 03:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
go to the file and delet it
Advertisement
_
__

_
Mez
AfterDawn Addict
_
3. September 2013 @ 21:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You can clean up hiss and some other white noise but unless it is on a separate track you can't get rid of background music or talking. If you did the recording and still have the book record it on Audacity through the sound card. That is what I do even though I own a license for all my books. That way I am not screwed if I lose the DRM or a dozen other ways your audio stops playing.
afterdawn.com > forums > digital audio > audio > how to remove background music?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork