Show topics

Forums
Forums
Splitting of ape files folder
  Jump to:

Posted Message
hakah
_
28. December 2013 @ 05:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have downloaded a folder of Ape and Cue File consisting of 14 ape songs inside. Can you tell me how I can split it into respective smaller individual ape files and any associate software to be equipped with as well to perform the task? Thanks!
Mez
AfterDawn Addict
_
31. December 2013 @ 15:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I would use medieval cue splitter. I suggest you convert the ape file to your finished product before you split. I have had artifacts from splitting ape files then converting them. I use dbPowerAmp to convert.

You can NEVER be too careful with audio so use the very best converter you can. Even with the best, you can do something to an audio that will not be noticeable until it is converted to something else. Then it can be more than annoying. I would never use some free utility for any conversion as some of our members suggest. dbPowerAmp can be installed for free. Many features will stop working after the free trial period but years ago the core features continued to work. Maybe they have fixed this problem.

medieval cue splitter

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 1. January 2014 @ 13:31

afterdawn.com > forums > digital audio > audio > splitting of ape files folder

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork