Show topics

Forums
Forums
Creating .ccd files
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Jjam_04
_
12. November 2010 @ 02:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I've read the forum tutorials and various tutorials on other sites and non of them explain how to make .ccd files. If I am aware if you create .ccd files it automatically comes with .cue/.bin?
ps355528
_
22. November 2010 @ 08:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I was going to leave you to work it out yourself.. .ccd is a proprietary version of a cue file.. It's from clonecd .. alcohol120% will also make them when set in "clone" copy mode.

totally unnecessary to use them.. bin/cue or .iso or .img or mds/mdf or toc/data is exactly the same. disk images .. a .ccd file on it's own is no use to anybody without it's accompanying data file

these guys found out the hard way too .. http://www.moviecodec.com/file-types/ccd-img-sub-file-for-a-game-4993/2

Disk clones from me are ALWAYS uploaded as toc/data .. because I like watching people sweat when they get a format they don't have a clue how to use.......... and they never use their brains and just load the toc file as a cue .. hehehehehe

ARR! Them pesky Navy! Get out of my sea!
irc://irc.villageirc.net/afterdawn http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/
Jjam_04
_
23. November 2010 @ 07:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Strange how another topic I made the same day got a reply at the same time and this was posted 11 days ago. I basically wanted to know because a tutorial I was reading suggeste that was made so you can burn a copy of a game without having the SecuRom. I simply gave up on that and found a better and easier way that takes less effort. .iso files is what i'll be using to back-up my games from now on.
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > cd-r > creating .ccd files

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork