User User name Password  

Wednesday 29.5.2024 / 00:31
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > mpeg-1 and mpeg-2 encoding (avi to dvd) > avi files burn problem
Show topics

Forums
Forums
avi files burn problem
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
8. July 2010 @ 20:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i have several avi movie files [differnt episode of tv shows ] I was useing nero and was able to set menue chapters ect. then i lost nero [trial] I tried useing another program but the problem is they will b urn ok with free studio manager and play in windows, but on the stand alone /tv it comes up as meg4 file and will not playh any idea on what i can do /use to burn several episodes on to one dvd so i can watch on the tv. also some of the burned dvds freese up in spots ty
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
8. July 2010 @ 20:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
DVD Flick.
It includes an optional basic menu feature and will (optionally) burn the disk.
_
8. July 2010 @ 21:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by attar:
DVD Flick.
It includes an optional basic menu feature and will (optionally) burn the disk.
ty will try that
what would cause the frese ing of frames
?
AfterDawn Addict
_
9. July 2010 @ 05:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The freezing can have multiple causes.
Switching from Nero to DVD Flick eliminates two possible causes (the conversion step and the burning step).

That leaves the source files which might be bad or the actual disks which may be poor quality.
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
9. July 2010 @ 15:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ty it works, now i do not have to go and get nero
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > mpeg-1 and mpeg-2 encoding (avi to dvd) > avi files burn problem

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork