User User name Password  

Sunday 28.4.2024 / 19:16
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > mpeg-1 and mpeg-2 encoding (avi to dvd) > converting wtv files
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Converting wtv files
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
10. February 2011 @ 23:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm not sure if I'm in the right section but what I'm looking to do is convert live tv from windows media player with the file extension wtv to and avi or mpeg so I can then edit the file and create a blu ray copy. The problem I'm having right now is converting the wtv file into anything I can edit. I'm running and asus mother board using video converter from the AMD catalyst which converters the wtv file to and avi but without ant sound.

Any help would be greatily appraciated.

ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ AMD 990FX SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard, AMD FX-8120 Zambezi 3.1GHz Socket AM3+ 125W Eight-Core Desktop Processor, G.SKILL Ares Series 32GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 (PC3 14900) Desktop Memory, ASUS Black 12X Blu-ray Burner.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 10. February 2011 @ 23:10

AfterDawn Addict
_
11. February 2011 @ 06:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I don't use this particular program - I found it didn't suit my needs, but it has been updated since I used it.

http://www.videohelp.com/tools/MC-TVConverter
growing
_
7. June 2011 @ 03:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i know a step by step guide on how to convert wtv to various video formats like avi, mp4, mov, wmv, mkv, mpg, 3gp and more
at just google search Easy Method to Convert HD WTV to Other Video Formats and Compress WTV to Smaller File Size

you will find the detailed guide
Advertisement
_
__

_
lilyee
_
31. July 2011 @ 21:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
is there some wtv player?
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > mpeg-1 and mpeg-2 encoding (avi to dvd) > converting wtv files

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork