User User name Password  

Sunday 9.6.2024 / 09:27
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > mpeg-1 and mpeg-2 encoding (avi to dvd) > convertxtodvd4 multi avi file problems
Show topics

Forums
Forums
convertxtodvd4 multi avi file problems
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
25. April 2010 @ 06:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
the problem i am having with cxd4 is when i am converting two or more avi files. during playback on the dvd on a stand alone player the movie stops. like where the layer break would be and goes back to the begining of the movie, but i can fast foward and finnish the movie. convertxtodvd the 2005 version works just fine with mmutible avi files, anyone else having any problems like that? or any advice on how to fix? also when just doing just one avi file no problem. i like cx4 because i can chose how many cores i want to use when doing a conversion.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 25. April 2010 @ 06:35

Paula_X
Suspended permanently
_
25. April 2010 @ 10:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
sounds more like a problem with the burning engine not handling the layer break properly (the vso engine IS well known as garbage) than the authoring.. how do the iso's behave?
_
25. April 2010 @ 11:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Do you have the settings to play titles one after the other or to loop playback?

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > mpeg-1 and mpeg-2 encoding (avi to dvd) > convertxtodvd4 multi avi file problems

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork