User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 01:53
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > mpeg-1 and mpeg-2 encoding (avi to dvd) > dumb question.. but gota know
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Dumb Question.. but gota know
  Jump to:

Posted Message
yoluigi
_
8. December 2010 @ 22:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I used Avi2DVD from my Matroska file all fine and after its finish. i got the dvd file with audiostream 1 mp3.. and inside DVD the AUDIO_TS with nothing in it and video_ts with the files in it. So my questions are do i need to put my audiostream in the audio_ts or I just burn it and just take the file AVI2dvd_temp ? and which programs should i use to burn TS(image files)Well actualy am kanda confuse about the second part to burn the dvd anybody can help me out?

Ohhh yeahhh
Vato
_
8. December 2010 @ 22:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
from what I can remember...there is always nothing on the Audio TS folder....only the Video TS when you burn something... I think ^ ^.
I haven`t made DVD videos in a while.... I mostly use .avi files and MAtroska through my PS3.
AfterDawn Addict
_
9. December 2010 @ 02:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Use ImgBurn (free-best burner available, free or paid) to burn the VIDEO_TS folder to DVD and, like said, the AUDIO_TS folder is always empty.
Advertisement
_
__

_
yoluigi
_
9. December 2010 @ 10:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
K thanks for the help gona try it out!

Ohhh yeahhh

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 9. December 2010 @ 11:47

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > mpeg-1 and mpeg-2 encoding (avi to dvd) > dumb question.. but gota know

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork