User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 12:03
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > mpeg-1 and mpeg-2 encoding (avi to dvd) > many xvids to dvd
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Many XVIDs to DVD
  Jump to:

Posted Message
chronic2001
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
23. November 2010 @ 19:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi guys, I really need help and I don't know wut to do im really at a loss. I just recently got all 32 episodes of Death Note, one of my fave anime's and its split into 32 different files. I wanted to know wut I could do do put them all into one dvd and have it with chapters so i could choose which episode i wish to watch on my tv. Please guys help me, i am experienced with TMPGenc and VDUB if that helps.
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
23. November 2010 @ 21:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I suppose you could burn them as data to a single DVD DL to view on the computer unless your player is capable of playing both and your burner of burning DL. Depending on the length and quality you are starting with, a more likely possibility is to convert them to DVD compliance and then author them with a menu. Been some time since I used TMPGenc but it output an mpg that had to be authored so I'm guessing you have a program (DVD Flick is free and will author for you, use ImgBurn to burn - free as well), 1/2 hour episodes going about 20 minutes each will go 8 to a DVD assuming quality, 1 hour episodes at about 40 minutes each, 4 to a DVD. Not a single DVD I'm afraid.
CAGal
_
10. December 2010 @ 07:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ConvertXtoDVD is good for this but it is not free. Just all all your files and it will convert and burn to dvd. It automatically creates a menu so you can choose which file you want to play.
ps355528
_
11. December 2010 @ 12:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
32 20 minute episodes? .. one dvd?? not a chance.. I doubt they would all go on one s/l disk as avi..

ARR! Them pesky Navy! Get out of my sea!
irc://irc.villageirc.net/afterdawn http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/
shortypan
_
13. December 2010 @ 04:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
to delete

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 13. December 2010 @ 04:37

pelmo
_
13. December 2010 @ 17:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi, i found this new video encoder, it's really easy to use
Check it out http://encode-video.com/
Pelmo
Advertisement
_
__

_
ps355528
_
19. December 2010 @ 21:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
wow.. a skin on ffmpeg freeware for ?9.99 ,, what a bargain... not

ARR! Them pesky Navy! Get out of my sea!
irc://irc.villageirc.net/afterdawn http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > mpeg-1 and mpeg-2 encoding (avi to dvd) > many xvids to dvd

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork