User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 11:22
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > mpeg-1 and mpeg-2 encoding (avi to dvd) > what's the best mpeg2 encoder
Show topics

Forums
Forums
What's the best MPEG2 encoder
  Jump to:

Posted Message
glass1978
_
20. May 2010 @ 09:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I do a lot of wedding DVDs and am looking for an encoder that can utilize my multi core CPU. I currently use cinema craft encoder which I'm told is one of the best quality encoders for picture quality. However I need something a bit more modern as it's an older bit of software now and would like to encode an hours footage in an hour and not 15 :) Any recommendations?
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
20. May 2010 @ 10:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
AFAIK, HCEnc will utilize multiple CPUs.
ddp
_
6. July 2010 @ 16:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
glass, edit that link out of your sig ASAP as per forum rules. post edited.
1. Advertising via forum messages is strictly prohibited. If you need to advertise your products on our site, contact us via the feedback form and we will negotiate an advertising contract with you/your company.
3. Providing affilate tagged links to products or services is not allowed.
glass1978
_
11. September 2010 @ 16:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
will give HCEnc a try thanks - just encoding a wedding now so pretty long process
Advertisement
_
__

_
sutki72
_
30. January 2011 @ 09:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ddp:
glass, edit that link out of your sig ASAP as per forum rules. post edited.
1. Advertising via forum messages is strictly prohibited. If you need to advertise your products on our site, contact us via the feedback form and we will negotiate an advertising contract with you/your company.
3. Providing affilate tagged links to products or services is not allowed.
It must know each forum member!
квартиры посуточно в Тюмени
создание сайтов в Тюмени

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. November 2012 @ 06:49

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > mpeg-1 and mpeg-2 encoding (avi to dvd) > what's the best mpeg2 encoder

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork