User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 22:36
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > divx / xvid > autogk output size is way higher than set
Show topics

Forums
Forums
AutoGK output size is way higher than set
  Jump to:

Posted Message
2nil
_
14. December 2010 @ 02:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Same as the title, I set AGK to a regular 700mb rip of a dvd and rather than it being that it turns out to 1 gig or a bit more. For some reason it happens, my settings are:
Minimum Width: 480
CBR MP3: 192 kbps
Xvid.
Original Audio track is an AC3, original Res is 720x480. I used search on my comp and came up with 'XviD Encoder' dunno what that is but it came from the K-Lite Codec Pack folder, sometimes I use that to try and tweak the settings and see if it has any effects but no. Is it something I changed or something I did wrong, cause it's never done that usually its a 700mb rip. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing AGK, K-Lite, and various other programs. Halp?

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 14. December 2010 @ 02:42

AfterDawn Addict
_
14. December 2010 @ 19:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
AutoGK is supposed to use it's own version of the XviD codec that is installed with the main program.
I would uninstall AutoGK and the K-lite codec pack then reinstall AutoGK and retry.
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > divx / xvid > autogk output size is way higher than set

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork