User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 09:47
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > divx / xvid > convertproblem with xvid4psp
Show topics

Forums
Forums
ConvertProblem with Xvid4PSP
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Royalstar
_
21. September 2010 @ 10:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello there!
Every time when i convert an MKV-file to Avi with XviD4PSP,the Bit rate(kbps) who i set, the application will reduce it.
For example when i set Bit rate 2500 kbps. The Output-file will appear with 1600 or
less.
Is there somebody who can say what is happens?
And where i can find a detail explanation for all this check-boxes and Filters
like Motion search,VHQ mode etc. and for what they are good.
Also maybe somebody nows how this check-boxes and filters must by checked.
I'm sorry for my bad English and i'm looking forward for an answer.
Thank's for all the good people in this Forum.
seagrave
_
7. October 2010 @ 22:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I use XVID4 and I'm sorry I don't know what your problem is. I just want to warn you that it's buggy. I use v5 to merge and compress some video to x264 and the audio synch problems were pretty bad... building up the bigger the files were... same with a DVD I just tried to compress... only this time the synch problems were at the beginning. All that being said I still use it on a limited basis and now combine my files before compressing them.
Royalstar
_
19. October 2010 @ 08:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by seagrave:
I use XVID4 and I'm sorry I don't know what your problem is. I just want to warn you that it's buggy. I use v5 to merge and compress some video to x264 and the audio synch problems were pretty bad... building up the bigger the files were... same with a DVD I just tried to compress... only this time the synch problems were at the beginning. All that being said I still use it on a limited basis and now combine my files before compressing them.
I Thank you very much for your tip seagrave,i'm thinking too that there it is a Bug-problem in my case too.
After reinstall it was disappear.
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > divx / xvid > convertproblem with xvid4psp

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork