User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 12:39
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > video playback problems > convertxtodvd (have audio but no video)
Show topics

Forums
Forums
convertxtodvd (Have audio but no video)
  Jump to:

Posted Message
gracie1979
_
29. July 2013 @ 09:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi,

I burned an avi. file to dvd using convertxtodvd and when I went to go check the disc and play it back once it was done, I noticed in one section of the disc, the screen was blank but the audio was playing. It did not do this through the whole film though. It was several clips mixed into one movie and I just noticed it in that one particular place when checking. I have not had a chance to check other dvd players yet. I was using my computer when I saw this. I have used this program many times and have not had this issue. The only thing I did different was that I changed the codec settings to best from normal. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
AfterDawn Addict
_
29. July 2013 @ 15:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Does ConvertX ouput the files to a folder before burning the disk?
If it does, play the video and see if it fails at the same spot.
If it does, put the setting back the way it was before you changed it and start the conversion again - but don't tell it to burn the disk until you check the output folder.
gracie1979
_
30. July 2013 @ 09:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thank you attar! After doing some more investigation, I'm sure that this is a rendering issue with the editing software that I'm using. After doing some searches, I have noticed other people with the same problem with the software. Thank you for replying!
Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict
_
30. July 2013 @ 09:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
AVStoDVD is free, supported by the author and updated frequently.
It also uses better burning sofware.
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > video playback problems > convertxtodvd (have audio but no video)

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork