User User name Password  

Monday 10.6.2024 / 15:39
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   Pĺ svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r for newbies > having problems backing up breaking dawn part 1
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Having problems backing up Breaking Dawn Part 1
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Page:12Next >
SillyStar
_
11. February 2012 @ 05:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I am having problems backing up Breaking Dawn Part 1. I have already tried using Dvd Shrink and Dvd Decrypter. I have also already tried to using Dvd Fab 8.1.5.3 with no sucess. I am fairly new at doing this so any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks.
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
11. February 2012 @ 11:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by SillyStar:
I am having problems backing up Breaking Dawn Part 1. I have already tried using Dvd Shrink and Dvd Decrypter. I have also already tried to using Dvd Fab 8.1.5.3 with no sucess. I am fairly new at doing this so any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks.
See if this applies.
http://club.myce.com/f62/twilight-break...ersions-326019/
SillyStar
_
11. February 2012 @ 11:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ok I updated to DVD hd fab decrypter v.8.1.6.2 and I am still having problems it keeps giving me reading/writing error control. With this message saying Error while reading Please choose what to do then has choices of retry, abort,ignore,ignore all. I took a screen shot of it but I don't know how to up load picture to here. Thanks for helping me. I appreciate it.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 11. February 2012 @ 11:52

AfterDawn Addict
_
11. February 2012 @ 12:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@silly

I managed a movie only back up with anydvd and clone dvd all current updates. Still trying for DL burn and can't get the whole dvd on hdd.
AfterDawn Addict
_
11. February 2012 @ 17:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/dvd-copy.htm

I've read that this is a good program - but never tried it.
Claims full function trial.
Says it handles it.
AfterDawn Addict
_
11. February 2012 @ 17:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'll wait for thy anydvd or fab update.

carterbc
_
11. February 2012 @ 18:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
This worked for me; AnyDVD 6.9.1.0 running in background, I used RipIt4Me 1.7.1.0, and passed/kept going on any warnings... I didn't try full DVD, just Movie only.
AfterDawn Addict
_
11. February 2012 @ 19:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
AnyDVD is working on solution. I got my DL back up. I used AnyDVD and CloneDVD-kept only the movie-deselect 3 other files- 17 has the problem sector. I wanted mainly 100% no compression movie and not 68% which dvd5 offers.

@carterbc

You can do movie only on any and clonedvd without need of fixit4me or any warnings ignored.
_
11. February 2012 @ 20:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
roledaddy
_
12. February 2012 @ 15:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by garmoon:
AnyDVD is working on solution. I got my DL back up. I used AnyDVD and CloneDVD-kept only the movie-deselect 3 other files- 17 has the problem sector. I wanted mainly 100% no compression movie and not 68% which dvd5 offers.

@carterbc

You can do movie only on any and clonedvd without need of fixit4me or any warnings ignored.
If you want to back up the full disk you have to go old school. Use RipIt4Me whith DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink all with the latest versions and with Any DVD running in the background then on DVD Decrypter under tools, settings then under the I/O tab under options in the bottom right corner check the box for Ignore Read Errors. It took me a couple of tries but I got a full back up with tittle menues
AfterDawn Addict
_
12. February 2012 @ 22:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by roledaddy:

@carterbc

If you want to back up the full disk you have to go old school. Use RipIt4Me whith DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink all with the latest versions and with Any DVD running in the background then on DVD Decrypter under tools, settings then under the I/O tab under options in the bottom right corner check the box for Ignore Read Errors. It took me a couple of tries but I got a full back up with tittle menues
You're a day late Any DVD new beta.....6.9.1.12 does whole disc. It had no trouble ripping whole disc to files with it.
SillyStar
_
14. February 2012 @ 10:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
How do you delete something you posted?

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 14. February 2012 @ 10:13

Dusenbery
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
16. February 2012 @ 15:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by roledaddy:

@carterbc

You're a day late Any DVD new beta.....6.9.1.12 does whole disc. It had no trouble ripping whole disc to files with it.
I just used Any DVD 6.9.1.12 and I still get the error message.
Dusenbery
_
16. February 2012 @ 15:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I just tried Any DVD 6.9.1.12 Beta and still got the error message
AfterDawn Addict
_
16. February 2012 @ 22:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Something wrong somewhere. I had no problem ripping whole disc to HDD with that version of anyDVD.6.9.1.12
_
19. February 2012 @ 17:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I never have problems :D

u just gotta know what to do

ken
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
19. February 2012 @ 18:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ken03:
I never have problems :D

u just gotta know what to do
now thats a good way to help someone out, why even waist our time with comments like that.if your not smart enough to give any helpful advise dont comment.

i just ripped this(movie/menu only) with anydvd 6.9.1.0 havent updated yet. didnt have a issue with it....
if you have a brand new disc never been played before? ive found playing it once or twice in a different play seem to help. i know it dont make sense but it works. i remember back when there was a lot of issues with the movie SAW, i played the new disc on a couple different players and was able to rip it just fine... just a thought????
Dusenbery
_
19. February 2012 @ 21:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Well...... I DO know what to do. I have been ripping dvd's for quite a few years and I still can NOT back up this movie and I have updated everything.
AfterDawn Addict
_
19. February 2012 @ 22:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Dusenbery:
Well...... I DO know what to do. I have been ripping dvd's for quite a few years and I still can NOT back up this movie and I have updated everything.
You said AnyDVD 6.9.1.12Beta didn't work. Did you try to rip it with the Beta? That worked for whole disc for me. I'd uninstall the beta and reinstall it IF YOU STILL HAVE YOUR KEY! And try it again. Down load it again not the one used originally.

Edit: This disc is clean-no fingerprints??? You may have different variety of copy protection-they're desperate.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 19. February 2012 @ 22:49

ddp
_
19. February 2012 @ 22:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ken03, keep those comments to yourself as we are not as dumb as you. we are here to help others, not to say stupid commenmts like that. read the forum rules.
Italia56
_
20. February 2012 @ 02:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey all. I used anydvd 6.9.1.12 along with dvdfab 8 QT worked like a charm. Ignore the box when dvdfab opens saying to close anydvd. DVD decrypter will give you structer errors if you try to rip with it. If you want to rip the whole disk just right click the anydvd icon in the tray and rip it to the hdd. Hope this can help.
Dusenbery
_
23. February 2012 @ 18:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I still can't make a backup of this disc and I just updated to AnyDVD 7.0.0.0 and I still get the error message and the current DVDFab version won't even read it.
JST1946
_
23. February 2012 @ 21:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
- DVDFab 8.1.6.3 Qt is now released to support the new movie ?The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part I?

http://www.dvdfab.com/news/44
AfterDawn Addict
_
23. February 2012 @ 21:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I still can't make a backup of this disc and I just updated to AnyDVD 7.0.0.0 and I still get the error message and the current DVDFab version won't even read it.
can you make a back up of any other movie??? your burner ok? Can you just rip it with AnyDVD 7xxx? If you notice, you seem to be the only one having trouble with this one now. The fix is in; it works.
Advertisement
_
__

_
Dusenbery
_
24. February 2012 @ 14:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
can you make a back up of any other movie??? your burner ok? Can you just rip it with AnyDVD 7xxx? If you notice, you seem to be the only one having trouble with this one now. The fix is in; it works.
Yes, I can backup other discs. I just did one. I have not downloaded the new version of DVDFab that was just mentioned though, so I will try that. You make it look like I am an idiot by saying "If you notice, you seem to be the only one having trouble with this one now". I have been doing this for years and I do know what I am doing.

Page:12Next >
afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r for newbies > having problems backing up breaking dawn part 1

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork