User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 21:22
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   Pĺ svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r for newbies > iso software noob
Show topics

Forums
Forums
iso software noob
  Jump to:

Posted Message
SP4NX
_
22. July 2012 @ 18:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
my analogy:
i can't read/write Chinese...but if given a piece of paper with something in chinese written on it, i can make a duplicate of what it looks like..i still can't read it but it looks exactly the same...so why can't iso software do the same with xbox1 disks?..i realize that the dvd drive in the xbox reads in a different direction..but my pc doesn't need to understand what it's reading and writing...it just needs to make a passable "picture" of the data...any help?
hanoobal
_
23. October 2012 @ 08:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
What are you trying to achieve? Are you trying to copy an xbox1 disk?
afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r for newbies > iso software noob

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork