User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 06:50
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   Pĺ svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r for newbies > subtitles and dvd fab9
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Subtitles and DVD FAB9
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Mars74
_
11. July 2013 @ 15:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello,

I need a little help. I am using DVDFab 9 and successfully copying, but I dont know how to copy subtitles on to my copy of the DVD.

Please help//////

Thanks
AfterDawn Addict
_
12. July 2013 @ 10:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Are you saying that you want to add new subtitles (that weren't on your original disk) to this copy?
Mars74
_
12. July 2013 @ 11:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The DVD has these subtitles, but when I burn it I forgot to include it. I want to burn it again and this time include these subtitles
Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict
_
12. July 2013 @ 14:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r for newbies > subtitles and dvd fab9

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork