User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 07:27
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   Pĺ svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r for newbies > what works good with anydvd
Show topics

Forums
Forums
What works good with AnyDVD
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
18. May 2014 @ 16:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I purchased AnyDVD a few years back maybe more like 5-7 years ago and if I remember correctly it removes the copyright so I can make a back up of my DVD's that I purchased.

I'd like to hear from AnyDVD users as to what they use to convert movies to MP4's for my Ipad
Advertisement
_
__
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
18. May 2014 @ 20:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Posted today Monday 19th @ 12.09pm nz time..lmao..

No need to purchase a conversion program always keep in mind there is usually an alternative to paid software,i use vidcoder or handbrake both will achieve your desired goal,i also use dvdshrink to edit the main movie to remove languages & remove the front intro & end credit crap by trimming

slysoft
clonedvdmobile
http://www.slysoft.com/en/anydvd.html

_
18. May 2014 @ 21:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by scorpNZ:
Posted today Monday 19th @ 12.09pm nz time..lmao..

No need to purchase a conversion program always keep in mind there is usually an alternative to paid software,i use vidcoder or handbrake both will achieve your desired goal,i also use dvdshrink to edit the main movie to remove languages & remove the front intro & end credit crap by trimming

slysoft
clonedvdmobile
http://www.slysoft.com/en/anydvd.html
So you are saying my AnyDVD will remove copyright and save the output as a MP4?? If not
I Don't mind paying for good software, since I own AnyDVD I just want to know what works best with it.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 18. May 2014 @ 21:14

scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
18. May 2014 @ 23:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Rip dvd with anydvd.Since you bought it go get the latest version to update,just download it & execute install & overwrite whats already installed

no clonedvdmobile is a pay to use.

however vidcoder or handbrake are free both have presets or you can be hands on & configure to suit,they're pretty easy to use,i prefer vidcoder as i can select the final file size output,vidcoder is a lighter version of handbrake

Advertisement
_
__

_
_
18. May 2014 @ 23:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by scorpNZ:
Rip dvd with anydvd.Since you bought it go get the latest version to update,just download it & execute install & overwrite whats already installed

no clonedvdmobile is a pay to use.

however vidcoder or handbrake are free both have presets or you can be hands on & configure to suit,they're pretty easy to use,i prefer vidcoder as i can select the final file size output,vidcoder is a lighter version of handbrake
Thank you
Related links
Download AnyDVD from here.
Buy AnyDVD from here.

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
SlySoft introduces 'Speedmenus' for AnyDVD 27 10. August 2013 News comments
AnyDVD / DVD-RB Rebuilder Pro 1.28.2 / CCE Basic 2.70.00.01.15 1 27. June 2013 DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum
AnyDVD, CloneDVD no longer supported? 1 15. March 2013 AfterDawn feedback & suggestions
AnyDvd stopped working with CloneDvd 1 2. January 2013 Copy DVD to DVDR
Which Blu-ray ripper/coppier software is the best Pavtube or AnyDVD HD? 1 5. May 2012 Blu-ray
AnyDvd & Clone Dvd 1 8. April 2012 Mac - General discussion
ANYDVD HD/Handbrake tutorial 3 22. March 2012 Blu-ray
AnyDVD is not reading my movies. 2 12. November 2011 DVD Shrink forum
Trouble with Shrink/ANYDVD on new titles. 31 16. September 2011 DVD Shrink forum

afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r for newbies > what works good with anydvd

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork