User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 20:32
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > all other topics > call of duty boosting club now accepting
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Call of Duty Boosting Club now accepting
  Jump to:

Posted Message
frogg0321
Inactive
_
11. September 2013 @ 14:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
If you want to boost then just get your caboose over on this thread before you get full of lead!

LMAO

Any one who plays call of duty of any type on any console you can just post some info on here to finds some team mates

As promised a little about myself so I play call of duty mw3 under the gamertag of froggy0321 [my current one] and I need some people whom I can trust to boost with me and know how to boost properly

If I smell a rat or a buster that I am currently playing with I will kick you immediately and we are to keep in constant contact [I do not want someone just sitting their quietly while reporting us]
ddp
_
11. September 2013 @ 16:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > all other topics > call of duty boosting club now accepting

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork