User User name Password  

Monday 10.6.2024 / 11:06
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > all other topics > how to purchase $15 worth of bit coins?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
How to purchase $15 worth of bit coins?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
wheelstb
_
13. December 2012 @ 21:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I would like to buy $15 worth of bit coins. I've done some research on the issue but, how do I figure out what I need to buy in order to have a certain dollar amount of digital currency?
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
13. December 2012 @ 23:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by wheelstb:
I would like to buy $15 worth of bit coins. I've done some research on the issue but, how do I figure out what I need to buy in order to have a certain dollar amount of digital currency?
I would probably Google it.

Life is good!
GrandpaBruce - Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971
Computer: Intel Core i7-920 Nehalim;Asus P6T Deluxe V2
_
14. December 2012 @ 02:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i had to google what a bit coin was.found this on wikipedia
Quote:
In August 2012, 1 BTC traded at around $10.00 USD. Taking into account the total number of Bitcoins mined, the monetary base of the Bitcoin network stands at over 110 million USD.[
honestly have no experience in bitcoins.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.
AfterDawn Addict
_
15. December 2012 @ 08:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
https://mtgox.com/

Why do you want to buy $15 of bitcoins? Essentially 1 bitcoin.

wheelstb
_
15. December 2012 @ 12:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I want to purchase something from a website that costs $15. Right now the only payment method that will accept is bit coins. I just want to read sure that I get the right amount of bit coin. They are completely new and slightly confusing concept for me.
AfterDawn Addict
_
15. December 2012 @ 15:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Must be buying something dodgy!

Anyway, site I linked is where you need to go and get sorted out.

wheelstb
_
15. December 2012 @ 18:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I would not classify it as dodgy at all. I'm sure quite a few people that frequent the site have the same thing I want to purchase. It just requires bit coins. But thank you for your help I will definitely give everything a look.

Thanks again.
AfterDawn Addict
_
15. December 2012 @ 19:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I was just kidding about it being dodgy. Hope you get on alright with it.

Advertisement
_
__

_
wheelstb
_
16. December 2012 @ 17:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
No problem. Dodgy is kind of ambiguous but actually you were probably pretty close to correct.

I was being sarcastic in my response although, it is something that most people who use this form has probably run across. At least the more experienced users.
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > all other topics > how to purchase $15 worth of bit coins?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork