User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 10:45
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > all other topics > trying to burn an iso file to dvd using daemon tools
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Trying to burn an iso file to DVD using Daemon Tools
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Knocka58
_
7. January 2014 @ 03:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Please bear with me here, I am almost 80 yrs old and new to Daemon.
I have an iso file which I am attempting to mount using Daemon Lite.
All seemed well until the last gasp when the program said I needed Astroburn.
I downloaded that and ran the program again and then I got an error msg saying "Çannot determine write speed."
How do I resolve that?
Thanks in advance.
Knocka58.
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
7. January 2014 @ 12:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Not familiar with Daemon Tools, but I'm assuming that your intent is to burn the ISO file to a DVD?
ddp
_
7. January 2014 @ 13:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
can use cdburnerxp to do that plus i think imgburn might do that too.
Knocka58
_
7. January 2014 @ 18:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks for reply, what I am trying to do is, create a WIN7 system and boot disk. Being one of thousands who did not get a system disk when the PC was bought, I downloaded the iso file from a Windows site and wish to get it onto a disk with which I can reinstall win7 if I ever have to. I am not sure if I am going about this the right way? I have already burned the iso file onto a dvd but the next few steps are not clear to me! Maybe you can point me in the right direction in simple form that I can understand?
Thanks again.
best regards Knocka.
Originally posted by ddp:
Originally posted by ddp:
Advertisement
_
__

_
ddp
_
7. January 2014 @ 23:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
is your computer a namebrand like dell or hp or 1 built at a local computer store?
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > all other topics > trying to burn an iso file to dvd using daemon tools

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork