User User name Password  

Monday 13.5.2024 / 20:23
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   Pĺ svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r media > [q] stripes/lines after burning disc
Show topics

Forums
Forums
[Q] Stripes/lines after burning disc
  Jump to:

Posted Message
a_llerZ
_
19. November 2012 @ 21:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi all! My problem is that whenever I burn an xbox 360 disc (not sure if right forum), clear lines appear in the disc, circled lines, and the disc is unusable. But its curious that I burn the same image in a second disc (DVD-DL, all of them), it burns perfectly.. Ive wasted a few discs as of now, of course, they are cheap ones, but I dont know

Image docs.google.com/open?id=0BzJE-u8unrVyX2QtbzZrSWU3M2s
AfterDawn Addict
_
19. November 2012 @ 21:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
How old is your burner? Does this happen with any other brand of media that you've used?

a_llerZ
_
19. November 2012 @ 21:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Ripper:
How old is your burner? Does this happen with any other brand of media that you've used?
The thing is it's a laptop burner (the laptop is new), and I know it can have issues, but I can't explain it burning a bad copy and then a perfect one the second time. And no, I have only tested this kind of media, I don't have normal DVD's to test with, and I don't want to waste the Dual Layer ones :S

Thanks!
Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict
_
20. November 2012 @ 12:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
What program are you using to burn? Do you have any logs from the healthy and failed burns - if so, post them here (Google to find their location if you're not sure).

I'm not entirely sure of a direct cause of something like that to be honest, but general feeling would be burner on the way out or a dodgy batch of media. Might be worth picking up some cheap dvd+rs to see if you can replicate the fault.

afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r media > [q] stripes/lines after burning disc

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork