User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 02:01
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   Pĺ svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r media > burning video ts files
Show topics

Forums
Forums
burning video ts files
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
25. June 2011 @ 13:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Please move this post if it is in th wrong place. I was wondering what program do I need to use, to burn some video-ts files to dvd?
AfterDawn Addict
_
25. June 2011 @ 19:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I assume you mean that the VIDEO_TS folder contains .VOB .IFO and .BUP files that comprise a dvd movie.

Try ImgBurn.
Run ImgBurn and select 'Write files/folders to disc'.
Load or drag the VIDEO_TS folder onto the window, insert a blank and burn.
smiler123
Suspended permanently
_
25. June 2011 @ 19:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i use nero
Advertisement
_
__

_
bratcher
_
28. June 2011 @ 16:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by smiler123:
i use nero
You can do it with Nero Burning Rom as it has an option to make video DVD's from a .ts folder with all of the needed DVD files in it. I used to use Nero for this but I like using Imgburn better.
afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r media > burning video ts files

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork