User User name Password  

Monday 13.5.2024 / 23:22
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   Pĺ svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r media > falcon 16x dvd-r tth02 any good in the long run?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Falcon 16x DVD-R TTH02 any good in the long run?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
bratcher
_
28. June 2011 @ 17:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Picked up a 50 pack of Falcon white inkjet printable for $29.95 (expensive!!) at my local Microcenter for testing. Used Imgburn's discovery mode on the first disc at 16x then tested the fresh burn with DVDInfopro. Burned great & the test results are as good as a TY disc. What I'd like to know is will the discs hold up in the long run or do they go bad like Ritek's 8x G04 DVD's did after 6 months? I'll be buying either TY's or Verbatim Datalife Plus after this one 50 pack but I just wondered what the folks here had with experience of Falcon media.
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
28. June 2011 @ 19:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
http://www.videohelp.com/dvdmedia?dvdmediasearch=Falcon&dvdmediadvdridsearch=&type=11&size=All&dvdburnspeed=All&order=Name&hits=50&search=Search+or+List+Media

If ImgBurn says they are coded RICOHJPND01, follow the link and click on the RICOHJPND01 media code to get opinions on that MID.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 28. June 2011 @ 19:08

bratcher
_
28. June 2011 @ 19:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by attar:
http://www.videohelp.com/dvdmedia?dvdmediasearch=Falcon&dvdmediadvdridsearch=&type=11&size=All&dvdburnspeed=All&order=Name&hits=50&search=Search+or+List+Media

If ImgBurn says they are coded RICOHJPND01, follow the link and click on the RICOHJPND01 media code to get opinions on that MID.
No, these are single layer 16x DVD-R TTH02 mid code discs. RICOHJPND01 (+R double layer) gives very good burn results in my Samsung burner though.
AfterDawn Addict
_
28. June 2011 @ 19:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Opinions here on the printable TTH02

http://club.myce.com/f76/tdk-dvd-r-77195/index6.html

You have to login to see the scans.
Advertisement
_
__

_
bratcher
_
29. June 2011 @ 14:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Brief update on the price. The 50 pack was $24.99 which is still expensive.
afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r media > falcon 16x dvd-r tth02 any good in the long run?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork