User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 16:22
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   Pĺ svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r media > repair dvd cd & blu disc equipment
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Repair DVD CD & Blu disc equipment
  Jump to:

Posted Message
cm42066
_
30. September 2011 @ 18:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi Group,
I am thinking about starting a service to repair the discs that always seem to fail due to scratches, embeded dirt, etc. I tried the low priced machines (<$200) and they just will not cut it for a business. Too expensive per disc and just do not do a good job, as they leave marks which makes backup impossible.

Has anyone any experience with the high end repair machines? I see several in the $1500 and up range (way up!). I sure cannot afford to buy a lemon at these prices.

Any info will be appreciated.
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
30. September 2011 @ 19:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
local vid store has 3 dvd cleaners he swears by this one as the pads are finer grit or something about getting a finer cut,the price if you ask me is paramount to extortion,the pads issue is something you'll need to look closely at depending on what you buy

http://discwizard.allinteractive.com.au/index.php

cm42066
_
2. October 2011 @ 13:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by scorpNZ:
local vid store has 3 dvd cleaners he swears by this one as the pads are finer grit or something about getting a finer cut,the price if you ask me is paramount to extortion,the pads issue is something youll need to look closely at depending on what you buy

http://discwizard.allinteractive.com.au/index.php

Thank you. That is a nice lower volume unit. I feel that trying to insure a supply of consumables from overseas might be a problem.
Thanks for the reply.
afterdawn.com > forums > dvd±r discussion > dvd±r media > repair dvd cd & blu disc equipment

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork