User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 17:18
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > forum announcements > first glimpse of upcoming afterdawn layout / "v4"
Show topics

Forums
Forums
First glimpse of upcoming AfterDawn layout / "v4"
  Jump to:

Posted Message
I hate titles

35 product reviews
_
7. September 2009 @ 06:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
For those of you who are interested to see how the upcoming AfterDawn.com will look like, you can test our v4 software section here:

http://www.v4.afterdawn.com/software/

Header/footer and overall structure of the software section will also be the basis for other AfterDawn sections. "v4" is not just a layout redesign, it means also a complete rewrite of our site's code and rethinking many of the site's features and usability issues.

Petteri Pyyny (pyyny@twitter)
Webmaster
https://AfterDawn.com/
Advertisement
_
__
_
10. September 2009 @ 06:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi, its got such a more modern feel to it compared to the current. Any estimates on release?

Thanks

Ayame, i live for you xxx even though the sight may fade the feelings shall always remain

Ayame, i owe you my life but thats all i have to give to you as you already have my love and my heart

forever yours Joe xxxxx
AfterDawn Addict
_
12. September 2009 @ 00:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Very nice and loaded really fast in IE8

I really like the new layout. Great stuff!!

My consoles: Nintendo64>Dreamcast aug/99>PS2 V7-Seagate 400gb hdd-Maxtor 300gb hdd,PS2 V14 FMCB 1.8 - Memor32 >V18 SM 3.6 >DS-Lite-G6DS Real 16GB-R4DS Ultra 8gb SDHC>Gamecube-Original>Wii-Wiikey 2>PSP PHAT CFW 5.00 M33-6>DSi (Kingdom Hearts Edition)-EZ Flash Vi - M3i Zero Sakura>Kindom Hearts:Birth by Sleep PSP 3000>PS3 80GB. WiiU PS4 XBOXONE 3DSNDS
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
25. September 2009 @ 11:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
On a cursory glance looks very nice Boss!

Do we have any kind of projected update-date to look forward to?

I hate titles

35 product reviews
_
25. September 2009 @ 12:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by 7thsinger:
We're aiming to launch the Finnish version of the v4 site by the first week of November -- and the English version shortly after (basically after we've fixed all the inevitable bugs found in Finnish version, as the code is the same for both sites). But then again, deadlines tend to slip :-)

Petteri Pyyny (pyyny@twitter)
Webmaster
https://AfterDawn.com/
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
26. September 2009 @ 08:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by dRD:
Originally posted by 7thsinger:
We're aiming to launch the Finnish version of the v4 site by the first week of November -- and the English version shortly after (basically after we've fixed all the inevitable bugs found in Finnish version, as the code is the same for both sites). But then again, deadlines tend to slip :-)
Understood. :)

Certainly looking forward to it, and please do keep us posted. :D

7 product reviews
_
26. September 2009 @ 22:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I ditto. It looks good. I personally like the pull-down menu as the new line of approach.
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
28. September 2009 @ 23:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i am not a big fan of the color scheme, i like what we currentlly have.

28 product reviews
_
29. September 2009 @ 16:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by pryme_H:
I ditto. It looks good. I personally like the pull-down menu as the new line of approach.
Same here, makes it easier to find what you want. Looking good.

assman21
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
30. September 2009 @ 18:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Looks better, wow nice job, This layout is getting plain.
Admin

9 product reviews
_
1. October 2009 @ 07:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by homesick:
We're implementing per-section color schemes, so different sections of the site will have different schemes. Software section is (currently) red, some sections will have yellow coloring similar to the current color scheme (see Finnish (beta) Q&A section for reference).

Everything can and will be tweaked, so your feedback is more than welcome!

Jari Ketola
Administrator
http://www.AfterDawn.com

2 product reviews
_
2. October 2009 @ 16:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Ketola:
Originally posted by homesick:
We're implementing per-section color schemes, so different sections of the site will have different schemes. Software section is (currently) red, some sections will have yellow coloring similar to the current color scheme (see Finnish (beta) Q&A section for reference).

Everything can and will be tweaked, so your feedback is more than welcome!
I would love to see an implementation of a variety of CSS sheets that would let the user pick the color scheme of the site when they are signed in.
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
5. October 2009 @ 05:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I like the layout, not to keen on the colour scheme, but i guess ill get used to it.

Good work!

To get instant assistance with Flashing / JTAG / Homebrew from experts for free! click me (Im not one of the said experts BTW)

Make poverty history, cheaper drugs NOW!
_
6. October 2009 @ 14:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Very nice update. Not sure what the problem is with the color scheme as I like it. Anxious for the release.

watson007
Suspended permanently
_
10. October 2009 @ 01:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
SPAM removed

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 10. October 2009 @ 05:43

7 product reviews
_
26. July 2011 @ 12:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Looks good. Can't wait for the update!
AfterDawn Addict
_
26. July 2011 @ 14:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
l
Originally posted by ffocus06:
This is an old thread.. It is updated already and V4

My consoles: Nintendo64>Dreamcast aug/99>PS2 V7-Seagate 400gb hdd-Maxtor 300gb hdd,PS2 V14 FMCB 1.8 - Memor32 >V18 SM 3.6 >DS-Lite-G6DS Real 16GB-R4DS Ultra 8gb SDHC>Gamecube-Original>Wii-Wiikey 2>PSP PHAT CFW 5.00 M33-6>DSi (Kingdom Hearts Edition)-EZ Flash Vi - M3i Zero Sakura>Kindom Hearts:Birth by Sleep PSP 3000>PS3 80GB. WiiU PS4 XBOXONE 3DSNDS

7 product reviews
_
26. July 2011 @ 15:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by smokyrain:
l
Originally posted by ffocus06:
This is an old thread.. It is updated already and V4
Guess I didn't see the date. I was only paying attention to the color. Guess they didn't keep the different color schemes. Oh well. Next time I need to pay better attention to the dates lol
ddp
_
26. July 2011 @ 20:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
good idea.
marcusj0015
_
27. July 2011 @ 07:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Jesus no!

thats a new skin on the exact same layout.

you need a major overhaul, not a fall colored copy of this theme.
ps3lvanub
_
1. August 2011 @ 09:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by marcusj0015:
Jesus no!

thats a new skin on the exact same layout.

you need a major overhaul, not a fall colored copy of this theme.
You moron. This is V4!!! Look at when this thread was created!!

IMPORTANT: If you hate Sony for being so corrupt, copy this image into your signature too!
marcusj0015
_
1. August 2011 @ 17:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i prolly should have shouldn't i?
ddp
_
1. August 2011 @ 19:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
good idea that you should have.
AfterDawn Addict
_
1. August 2011 @ 22:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
lol, twice now someone posted on old thread in less than a week.

Advertisement
_
__

_
Tracywa
_
4. August 2011 @ 03:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
good i'll have a try.
afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > forum announcements > first glimpse of upcoming afterdawn layout / "v4"

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork