Show topics

Forums
Forums
P.S 2 Formating
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Spenybhoy
_
7. January 2012 @ 08:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I bought my boy a second hand play station 2 but it will only play P.S 1 games and is requesting P.S 2 format disc . Does any one know how to format it or were to get a format disc . Any help would be great my boy would be greatful too . Thanks.

Speny Bhoy

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 12. January 2012 @ 07:39

Kannz
_
1. February 2012 @ 23:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
when the ps2 says that it means the disc your putting into the console isn't being read correctly. the ps2 disc could be dirty or scratched up to much or your laser could be going out on you. if its not the first two then maybe you should try and google how to dissemble the ps2 and clean it. If that doesn't work then maybe replacing the laser will do it.
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - general discussion > p.s 2 formating

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork