User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 13:15
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > digital camcorders > burn avchd with imgburn - sony handycam folder sets
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Burn AVCHD with Imgburn - Sony Handycam folder sets
  Jump to:

Posted Message
YYZ
_
4. February 2013 @ 01:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello I've searched the forums and FAQ's for answers to my question but without solution.

I have a Sony Handycam HDR-cx260. I'd like to avoid using Sony's software if at all possible to get the movies into AVCHD format.

I'm trying to get from their default folder setup to burn AVCHD using imgburn (to DVD+R & DVD+R DL media).

The folder trees are different than described in the "BURN AVCHD with IMGBURN" faq.

Here is what the folder tree looks like off the Sony internal/SD card memory

AVF_INFO (subdued folder)
__AVIN0001.bnp
__AVIN0001.inp
__AVIN0001.int
__OTDISCBN.ind
__PRV00001.bin

DCIM
__100MSDCF -(empty folder)

PRIVATE
__SONY
____SONYCARD.ind
__AVCHD
____BDMV
______CLIPINF
________00000.cpi
________00001.cpi
________00002.cpi
______PLAYLIST
________00000.mpl
______STREAM
________00000.mts
________00001.mts
________00002.mts
______INDEX.bdm
______MOVIEOBJ.bdm

I'm an admited novice but would appreaciate any help on this. Thank you.
YYZ

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 4. February 2013 @ 01:28

YYZ
_
10. February 2013 @ 21:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Problem solved, used multiAVCHD to convert .mts files in format that is readily compatible with imgburn and best of all didn't have to mess with Sony's software. Thanks.
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > digital camcorders > burn avchd with imgburn - sony handycam folder sets

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork