User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 16:42
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > digital camcorders > software for canon hd vixia hg20
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Software for Canon HD VIXIA HG20
  Jump to:

Posted Message
myrealtr
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
10. November 2011 @ 16:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
In January I had to re-format my computer hard drive and therefore lost all of my installed programs. I can not find the CD that came with my camcorder and Canon no longer had them available. After talking with a technician at Canon I was told to just download and use Windows Live Movie Maker which I did. That software doesn't recognize my camera. No one seems to have a resolution to this proglem. Canon tells me to contact Microsoft and the solutions Microsoft has doesn't help. Con someone recommend a software program I can use to upload my videos from my camera to my computer? I would appreciate any help I can get please. By the way, the software that was included with the Canon HD VIXIA HG 20 camcorder is PIXELA ImageMixer 3 SE software. I have no idea if this product is still available nor where I can get it. I did speak with someone at the company that makes this and was told I had to obtain it through Canon. Oh well they don't have it any longer so that's that. I do need something that is easy to use, if possible.
Thanks.
Linda

Proud to be a member of a military family.
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
10. November 2011 @ 21:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by myrealtr:
In January I had to re-format my computer hard drive and therefore lost all of my installed programs. I can not find the CD that came with my camcorder and Canon no longer had them available. After talking with a technician at Canon I was told to just download and use Windows Live Movie Maker which I did. That software doesn't recognize my camera. No one seems to have a resolution to this proglem. Canon tells me to contact Microsoft and the solutions Microsoft has doesn't help. Con someone recommend a software program I can use to upload my videos from my camera to my computer? I would appreciate any help I can get please. By the way, the software that was included with the Canon HD VIXIA HG 20 camcorder is PIXELA ImageMixer 3 SE software. I have no idea if this product is still available nor where I can get it. I did speak with someone at the company that makes this and was told I had to obtain it through Canon. Oh well they don't have it any longer so that's that. I do need something that is easy to use, if possible.
Thanks.
Linda
Here you go.

http://www.pixela.co.jp/oem/canon/e/ima...n/download.html

Life is good!
GrandpaBruce - Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971
Computer: Intel Core i7-920 Nehalim;Asus P6T Deluxe V2
JAPANACE
_
18. November 2011 @ 19:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi,

Actually, the updater which GrandaBW mentioned I don't think will install without the original cd. Please email me at support@pixela-1.com with "Canon" in the subject. I'll see if I can do something for you. Thanks.
myrealtr
_
11. December 2011 @ 13:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by JAPANACE:
Hi,

Actually, the updater which GrandaBW mentioned I don't think will install without the original cd. Please email me at support@pixela-1.com with "Canon" in the subject. I'll see if I can do something for you. Thanks.
Thanks so much to all of you. I was able to find my original CD. I had forogtten about an old computer bag I use to use which I had put away in the closet in my home office and never thought about it again. For some reason while I was packing up my brieft case one day why trying desperately to think of where my CD and manual could be I remembered that laptop bag I use to use and that's where the package was. I soooooo appreciate all of the help from everyone here. I can always count on getting needed help from the people here. It is appreciated.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 11. December 2011 @ 13:24

myrealtr
_
11. December 2011 @ 13:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by GrandpaBW:
Thanks.
Linda
Here you go.

Thanks so much!

Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict
_
11. December 2011 @ 13:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by GrandpaBW:
Thanks.
Linda
Here you go.

Thanks so much!
You're welcome, even though the link that I gave, didn't really help you.

Life is good!
GrandpaBruce - Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971
Computer: Intel Core i7-920 Nehalim;Asus P6T Deluxe V2
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > digital camcorders > software for canon hd vixia hg20

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork