User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 04:19
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > digital video discussion for mac users > burning multiple avi files with a menu?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Burning multiple avi files with a menu?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
jch0075
_
28. September 2010 @ 20:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm having a hard time finding help with this, sorry if it's discussed elsewhere, I looked.

I have about 12 avi files (4.1 GB) that I would like to burn to a single dvd. I dont need to convert them as my dvd player will play them just fine. Is there any Mac software that will allow me to add a menu to this dvd for organizational purposes? Thanks for your help!
as110
_
16. November 2010 @ 20:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You can use iMovie to add the files and mark the chapters. Then you can 'share' it with iDVD which will have the chapters imported from iMovie. You can select themes and preview the output and you can burn the DVD from there if you like the way it looks.

I have added movies to iDVD individually but it wasn't as elegant as using iMovie first. Some themes don't look good when you have a long list of files or chapter names and they don't allow you to move the titles, or change fonts and it needs more tinkering.
There is a way to make a DVD with iDVD without themes and you can google how to do it if you don't want to use the themes.
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > digital video discussion for mac users > burning multiple avi files with a menu?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork