User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 06:21
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > digital video discussion for mac users > how do you burn dvds with a mac
Show topics

Forums
Forums
How do You Burn DVDs with a Mac
  Jump to:

Posted Message
DB_88
_
27. April 2011 @ 20:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
So I have a ton of avi files and just realized that I have a DVD burner in my mac pro. I tried reading through some of the other threads but did not find anything that I could get to work. I have been trying to figure out how to make a DVD that works on any free standing DVD player. I have toast 7 on my mac and was wondering if anyone could help me out.

thanks
mnsg
_
28. April 2011 @ 14:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have used iDVD with moderate success

I burn onto 4.7 GB SL DVD-r/+r (DVD5)

It is as easy as drag and drop into the iDVD window - make a menu then burn. Important to select professional quality in the project info rather than best performance (best performance will only give you an hour of footage)

This is only really good for moderate quality stuff. Hope it helps

Also make sure you burn to PAL or NTSC depending on your DVD player and finally with your first ones burn to an image first that way you can test the disk before using a DVD

Yo
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > digital video discussion for mac users > how do you burn dvds with a mac

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork